Awaken to Love Through Raw Truth, Radical Healing, and Conscious Action
Celebrated yoga teacher and activist Seane Corn shares pivotal accounts of her life with raw honesty—enriched with in-depth spiritual teachings—to help us heal, evolve, and change the world.
“My first lessons in spirituality and yoga had nothing to do with a mat, but everything to do with waking up. They included angels, seeing God, and being in Heaven. But, believe me, not the way you might think.” So begins Revolution of the Soul.
This is the first of seven videos I created to share the key principles explored in Revolution of the Soul. The first six videos are about the inner evolution of healing our emotional wounds and building our strengths. The last video explores how to use those gifts to start taking action – engaging in the greater collective revolution all around us. To watch the entire video series, CLICK HERE
What comes next reads like a riveting memoir filled with uncensored moments of joy, pain, wonder, and humor.
Except, this book is so much more than that.
Seane’s real purpose is to guide us into a deep, gut-level understanding of our highest Self through yoga philosophy and other tools for emotional healing—not just as abstract ideas but as embodied, fully-felt wisdom. Why? To spark a “revolution of the soul” in each of us, so we can awaken to our purpose and become true agents of change.
To take us there, she shares “the highlights, lowlights, and what-the-fucks” of her own evolution, including:
- How, in the gritty clubs and cafes of New York’s 1980s East Village, Seane meets the first everyday “angels” that will change her path forever
- Her first yoga classes (with dirty sweats, Marlboros, and the mother of all monkey minds in tow)
- How a variety of unconventional therapists masterfully helped Seane embrace her shadow and resolve her childhood trauma, OCD, unhealthy behaviors, and relationship wounding
- A pilgrimage to India where Seane receives stinging truths about false gurus and our need to trust the teacher within
- Poignant, hard-earned lessons on how to be a truly effective and heart-centered activist
- How she came to understand the connection between the inner work of transformation and the outer work of social change
- And many other stories, each illuminated by immersive teachings
“When we heal the fractured parts of ourselves and learn to love who we are and the journey we’ve embarked upon,” writes Seane, “we will see that same tender humanity in all souls. This is the revolution of the soul.” And with this book, you’re invited to be a part of it.